Monday, April 30, 2012

So Much For Posting Daily

I really have to make time to blog on here.  Maybe the key to getting everything done that I need to get done is to make a to-do list.  It is something I have done before with varying degrees of success.  Sometimes I get a few things done and other times hardly anything gets done....oh wait, my last to do list is still on the fridge and I have maybe done 2 or 3 things on it....hmm.

Maybe I should make a schedule for my day instead of a list so I can see what needs to get done and when I should get it done.  There would be certain things that need to get done on a daily basis.  Other things only need to be done a couple of days a week or less.

Getting the kids to regularly help out would be wonderful, though I won't hold my breath on that one.  I think, instead, I will just enjoy the times when they actually do help out and reward them when they do.  Then I will just have to resign myself to the fact that more often than not I will just have to do it myself, as much as that sucks.  Today the 6 yr old folded a huge basket of towels and the 8 & 9 yr olds put away their baskets of laundry.....SCORE!!

I also need to start getting to bed before midnight so that when my day begins I actually have the energy to face it.....with that being said, I need to get to bed now.  Goodnight everyone.  If nobody is reading this, then I am talking to myself.  May there be words of wisdom on here tomorrow, if I actually remember to write anything on here.

No comments: